Using an evidence-based integrated treatment model, we serve those stepping down from higher intensity services such as residential drug treatment, as well as individuals seeking entry-level outpatient care. Every client receives an individualized program to meet his or her unique needs, created by a staff member with expertise in treating co-occurring addiction.
Dual diagnosis is serious. Taken alone, each condition can wreak havoc on a sufferer’s life. Together, they are a formidable obstacle for individuals to overcome. Treatment is the key for managing a dual diagnosis. If you have concurrent disorders or suspect that you or someone you love does, it’s essential to seek out high-quality treatment at an addiction and dual diagnosis treatment center right away.
- Highly individualized treatment planning
- Integrated treatment to address co-occurring behavioral issues
- Flexible schedule (day or evening programs)
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Comprehensive Crisis Intervention
- Family Support/Parenting
- Substance Abuse Education
- Full panel drug screening upon admission and periodic random drug testing
- Motivational Interviewing using the stages-of-change approach
- Educational programs and lectures
Adjustments Family Services Outpatient Staff
Where we're Located
Adjustments Family Services Treatment Center
3010 E Los Angeles Ave. Simi Valley, CA 93065